oi kid watch me stuff for me oi kid watch me stuff for me

Solid shit
Solid indeed

MICRO-DICK! MICRO-DICK!

Just...immature. Maybe if it we're animated and not echoey, i mean man i don't know stick to like...let's plays man.

Define Intervention Define Intervention

Wonderful. Satirical. Socially aware. Really just a wonderful animation for a 21st century mind. A fucking plus dude

Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Puffballs as always your Stickman games blow me away. Wonderful job. Hope to see more games such as this one in the future c:

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! We shall see what the future holds

Detective Sir Biscuit Detective Sir Biscuit

I haven't played this game nor do i intend to if i'm being fully honest. Although seeing as i am a fellow Biscuit in this community i feel it is my duty to obtain a review on a biscuit related title such as this! You prosper dear Biscuit Detective Animated Dude Guy Man! Prosper Indeed...

Denfend Denfend

Literally what even? No noise? No menu...just...defend? Put some effort in kiddo.

HazrdGames responds:

You make a game i will see how it does and its just a idea i was just going to see how well it does

Complicated (Instrumental) Complicated (Instrumental)

I'm showing this to all my friends this is amazing. the opening has me in goosebumps.

heyopc responds:

<3 <3 <3

Mothra Beat Mothra Beat

Dude so different sounding from what i hear normally i love the vocal distorts!!! Honestly please make more!!!!

heyopc responds:

you got it

actually kinda ok actually kinda ok

I understand exactly what you mean when you say "Actually kinda ok" ... keep it up better than nothin my man

Spurta responds:

yeh

fat cunt fat cunt

4/5 would have added shit stains to teeth.

and his name is.... JOHN CENA and his name is.... JOHN CENA

Lol his shoulders look like silly putty...BUT GOOD JOB THOUGH!

SillyBeans responds:

your comment made me laugh about his shoulders looking like silly putty, not going to lie lol.