Complicated (Instrumental) Complicated (Instrumental)

I'm showing this to all my friends this is amazing. the opening has me in goosebumps.

heyopc responds:

<3 <3 <3

Mothra Beat Mothra Beat

Dude so different sounding from what i hear normally i love the vocal distorts!!! Honestly please make more!!!!

heyopc responds:

you got it

actually kinda ok actually kinda ok

I understand exactly what you mean when you say "Actually kinda ok" ... keep it up better than nothin my man

Spurta responds:

yeh

Epic Music - Knights and Cyberdragons Epic Music - Knights and Cyberdragons

WOW!!! THIS REMINDS ME OF SHOOK!! If you don't know about him you should really look him up...i think that you as an artist could really look up and see things! Wonderful talent man!!! sounds like fucking boss music!!!

SteveSyz responds:

Hey thanks! I'll definitely take a look at him!

8:08 8:08

FUCK YEAH MAN!!! when that metronome bumped in i was like "It's goin down!!" then when the rest in beats came in i was like "NOOOOOO!!!! HE DONE DID IT!!!"

Party Got Dumb Instrumental Party Got Dumb Instrumental

i feel like the opening synth and rhythmic synth for the verse part of the song weren't really... Feel like you should've went for a less higher pitch beat. Although it is pretty sweet though man I was able to spit a pretty slick lick to it all...keep it up. NOTHIN BUT GOOD VIBES!

Growin' old Growin' old

Growin older recently, need me tree to pass time, got mine from the dealer that lost his mind. wanna rip into me you better the jaws of life i'm harder than a tank that got reinforced in steel and formed in lava...start no drama with my ass i'm gonna write past all of a revolution...and in fact none of these lyrics makes sense but i thought i'd put in my contribution.

Matches responds:

Hey better than I could do, I'm terrible at lyrics lol. Always cool to hear stuff like that :)

BBWME BBWME

Pretty solid man i really like the hook of the song really catches and throws a thug vibe dog.

For the Records For the Records

love the chime in the background of just a simple piano real solid shit man keep it up!

+out of comfort zone+ +out of comfort zone+

love the title gave me a lot of ideas for a neat hook and line, really like the beat too man. Wish the snare didn't sound as generic but other than that really great mix man.