Fleeing the Complex Fleeing the Complex

Puffballs as always your Stickman games blow me away. Wonderful job. Hope to see more games such as this one in the future c:

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! We shall see what the future holds

Detective Sir Biscuit Detective Sir Biscuit

I haven't played this game nor do i intend to if i'm being fully honest. Although seeing as i am a fellow Biscuit in this community i feel it is my duty to obtain a review on a biscuit related title such as this! You prosper dear Biscuit Detective Animated Dude Guy Man! Prosper Indeed...

Denfend Denfend

Literally what even? No noise? No menu...just...defend? Put some effort in kiddo.

HazrdGames responds:

You make a game i will see how it does and its just a idea i was just going to see how well it does

Picnic Madness Picnic Madness

please jesus have more than a 3 second loop of bass...i mean it'd be an alright game if you put more effort into the art. more color maybe... i mean i'm not really sure. just seems like an 8th grade Flash project you got an A for.

HenkeRino responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I will put some effort into the art and music for my next game. Sick Titty Poem Btw keep it up :)

Space In Yo Face Space In Yo Face

I mean it's not too different from any space shooter i've played before...work on the gravity a little more. a little sluggish to my taste at least...balance out the lasers, the blue turret for my ship seems a little OP. More enemy waves and balance out the sound FX with the game (Or at least make that an option to the player...) over all though...i'd say this is a Solid Alpha release.
B-

dtoillion responds:

Hey I made a huge update to the game today based on your's and other's feedback. I'd like to invite you to give it another try. Still a WIP of course but much more polished. Thanks again!

UNDERTALE FLOWEY | Intro To Undertale UNDERTALE FLOWEY | Intro To Undertale

"I didn't add that part"...why'd you add this to newgrounds?